Media Launch Event For Meet the Farmers Conference 2019 In Kenya
Meet the Farmers Conference (MTFC) is a subsidiary of Crenov8 Consulting—a leading consulting and digital technology firm in the Middle East and Africa. It is an annual agro stakeholders’ conference that aims to connect large scale agro producers to buyers from the Middle East.
The 2019 edition of the conference has been announced to take place on the 27th and 28th of November 2019. This was announced during the Media Launch for MTFC Kenya, held at the Intercontinental Hotel, Nairobi Kenya on the 14th of June 2019.
The Media Launch as an event, preceded MTFC 2019. It unveiled the goals of Meet the Farmers Conference 2019. MTFC aims to assist the industrialization of agribusiness, aid the promotion of trade and agricultural products, and drive strategic foreign investment between Africa and the GCC. The Media Launch expressly communicated the vision of the conference and what attendees stand to gain from attending.
The Meet the Farmers Conference vision was birthed in 2017 with the aim to create a platform that will connect agri-producers in Africa to off-takers in the Middle East and beyond. The event also aims to strengthen the international trade ties between Africa and the GCC through agriculture whilst leveraging Dubai’s position as a hub.
The 2019 edition is themed “Creating a Sustainable Future: for Food Security, Trade and Technology. It has been revealed that by 2050, food demand will be 60% greater than it is today, with the need to feed 9.8 billion people. MTFC aims to meet this demand by leveraging trade and technology to optimize agriculture.
Meet the Farmers Conference 2019 media launch Kenya is the first of many other media launches to come. Subsequent media launches include;
- MTFC media launch Rwanda – 21st of June 2019
- MTFC media launch Uganda – 28th of June 2019
- MTFC media launch Congo – 3rd of July, 2019
- MTFC media launch Ghana – 4th of July 2019
- MTFC media launch Tanzania – 5th of July 2019
- MTFC media launch South Africa – 10th of July 2019
- MTFC media launch Cameroun – 11th of July 2019
- MTFC media launch Ivory Coast – 18th of July 2019
- MTFC media launch Angola – 24th of July 2019
- MTFC media launch Lagos-Nigeria – 31st of July 2019
- MTFC media launch Abuja-Nigeria – 7th of August 2019
All these events will usher in the main conference that will take place on the 27th and 28th of November at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel, UAE.
Registration is still ongoing, all interested attendees can register here