Meet the Farmers Conference 2019 will be bigger and better. Themed, ‘Creating a Sustainable Future’, we aim to create a thriving ground for agro-business deals between the Africa and the UAE. We will hold media launches in 15 African countries – ten in Africa and five in the GCC.
For Africa, the media launch will hold in Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda, Ghana, South Africa, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Congo, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Ethiopia and Uganda. Our GCC media launch will hold in Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and the UAE.
The main event will be a 2-Day affair, spanning the 27th and 28th of November at the Address Dubai Marina in the UAE. Why Dubai you may ask: Dubai is one of the world’s foremost tourist centres and with its free zones and business friendly regulations, it is the perfect ground for the partnerships that will be made during Meet the Farmers Conference 2019.
- Tap into various business opportunities that abound before, during and after the conference
- Push your brand to clients as an authority within your sector in the Agri-Business Value Chain
- Gives you direct access to Investors and potential business partners and
- Presents you the opportunity to position your brand on a global platform to a wider audience.
- Sponsorship affords you the unique opportunity to connect, network and build brand awareness with the Dubai government and top business leaders in the agro sector
- Exclusive opportunity to collaborate with the biggest agro stakeholders in the Africa, MENA and GCC regions
- Pushes your company name to the fore with wide exposure through various media outlets and marketing channels and
- The perfect opportunity to cement your position in the Agribusiness value as you are an integral part of one of the biggest agro events of the year
- Participate in insightful conversations to drive your business and stay ahead of the curve
- Learn what is working (and what isn’t)
- Develop and strengthen your brand in the industry and
- Network and build strategic business partnerships on a global scale
- Nov 27th, 2019 - Nov 28th, 2019
- 8:00 am - 6:00pm
- The Address Hotel
Dubai Marina, Dubai,UAE