Bread & butter is on the sales, marketing, product & service & quality developments, M&A, restructuring and expansion of business operations for global organizations that I have done throughout my 25+ years life.
Confidence and enjoying of using skills in everyday practical business situations.
• Development of customers’ requirement for competitiveness in the marketplace
• Resolving problems using tools for fast solutions
• Open-minded and actively researching for new or incremental innovations in products, services and operational processes
• Risk management in complex customer tendering and deployment projects
• Teamwork for common goals and performance, acting as decision developer
• Leadership to ensure high level motivation of the team
• Project management (planning, budgeting, control) towards to money, timeliness and quality
Roles as strategic business developer and leader have always played a key role towards growing revenues through operational and product / service innovations. I offer a solid understanding of what it takes to make a company profitable and successful in the marketplace.
“My mission consists of target-oriented management and leadership strengths to identify and target new revenue opportunities, establish operational platforms and optimize competitive performance within complex business environments. I’m looking for to build and drive talented teams focused on surpassing objectives. Spearhead innovative creation and launch of pioneering products / services globally.”
Challenges make my life. Understanding of the experience provides excellent perspectives and bench-marking for evaluation of new innovations to happen. Knowledge of various business ethics and cultures around the world is continuously helping me to adjust my behavior according to the local requirements. By asking questions to understand even details of the most important topics. However, still having the “big picture” in my mind and determined road-mapping ahead.